"The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion, but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do.”" ~~~~Samuel P. Huntington

Thursday, September 29, 2011

US Veteran: "I Was Deployed To Iraq Four Times... And I Support #OccupyWallStreet"



I was deployed to Iraq 4x

5 of my friends are dead
1 of my friends is missing his arm
1 of my friends killed himself
I've been blown up 2x by roadside bombs
Hearing fireworks makes me nervous
I can't sleep at night

All so bankers and war profiteers could get richer

I am the 99%
www.occupywallst.org


This is Razer Raygun saying:
"In order to succeed in your...



Don't forget to meditate kiddies."



No comments:

There Have Been

Visitors To Auntie Imperial's News & Blog Review
Thanks For Stopping By